Isn’t Zaybra just wonderful? It's a quick and easy way to sync your Stripe data into HubSpot! Shame you can’t sync multiple Stripe accounts into the same HubSpot instance. Guess there’s no way huh?
Guess again! Zaybra’s new Multi-Stripe feature allows you to add data from multiple Stripe accounts into a single HubSpot instance! Finally. Everything in one place.
“But how does that even work?” you ask. “It sounds complicated!” Don’t worry. Zaybra doesn’t do complicated. It does simple.
In this post, I’ll show you how to sync more than one Stripe account into your HubSpot. If you’ve already done one, you’ll find this process very familiar. Feels good to be halfway there already doesn’t it?
How to sync multiple Stripe accounts into HubSpot
The great thing about Zaybra is that it’ll do 99% of the work for you. Even that pesky 1% is just a one time thing. It’s just a bit of info Zaybra requires before it can work its magic. Let’s take a look at what the app needs!
1. First things first. We’ll need to connect your Stripe accounts to HubSpot. In order to do that, we’ll need your Stripe accounts’ API keys. You can find them by logging into your Stripe account and clicking Developers > API keys.
2. You can copy both your Publishable and Secret keys by just clicking on them. Keep these handy. You’ll need them in a few steps.
3. In a separate tab, log into your hapily portal. If this is your first time using a hapily product and you have no idea what I’m talking about, don’t worry. You’ll be prompted to create one during the Zaybra installation process.
4. Once logged in, click Zaybra > API Keys (Sound familiar?).
5. Click the dropdown box and select + Add new account.
6. Copy and paste your API keys from your Stripe account into the appropriate fields and click Add Keys. This will create the connection between your Stripe account and the hapily portal.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for as many Stripe accounts as you need! When you’re ready to move on, click Next.
8. Zaybra will now ask you if you want to sync over transaction data as well. What does this mean? By default, Zaybra will bring over contact and subscription data to HubSpot. But it can also bring over specific transactions as well! Select which accounts you want the app to do this for and click Next.
9. Welcome to the product mapping page! If you want to map Stripe products over to HubSpot, you can do it from here. You can select which account to map products for using the dropdown list. For more details on how product mapping works, check out this blog post. Click Next or Skip when you’re done!
10. Final step! Click Start Sync and Zaybra will take care of the rest.
That wasn’t so bad now was it? Before we go, I want to show you how the Zaybra CRM card will look for a given contact with the Multi-Stripe feature.
If you open a contact record and look at the Zaybra CRM card, you can view which Stripe account(s) he’s a part of.
Man that was awesome! Now you can map all of your Stripe data into a single HubSpot instance.
If you enjoyed this post, why not share it with your friends? And if you want to see what else the app can do, check out this blog post on How to Cancel A Stripe Subscription Automatically Using Zaybra!