Let’s have a look what this means in practice.
What is a Hosted Payment Page?
A hosted payment page/hosted payment gateway, is a secure webpage located outside of your merchant website that enables customers to make payments for their purchases. This secure payment page can be hosted by the payment gateway of your choice, such as Stripe or Paypal. This can significantly enhance the safety and security of your customers' payment experience.
How Does it Work?
Simple, and you have surely seen it before:
1. When a consumer is ready to make a purchase, they will click on the “Buy Now” or “Checkout” button on your website.
2. They will be redirected to a secure hosted payment page, which is located outside of your website.
3. Customers can enter their payment information, and the transaction is completed without any sensitive data passing directly through your website.
In order to streamline this process, with Zaybra you are able to keep the customer in the Hubspot hosted payment page (instead of redirect to Stripe’s hosted payment page).
What are the benefits of it, especially for subscriptions and recurring payments?
1. Setting and streamlining recurrent billing
3. Integration options
4. Payment options (Zaybra supports all Stripe payment options, but without the need of having to redirect the user to Stripe payment page)
5. Checkout process
Get in touch to learn more about how Zaybra allows you to have your hosted payment page inside Hubspot, without having to redirect the customer to Stripe checkout.
Zaybra allows its customers to use virtually any payment method that Stripe supports, but without the need of leaving from Hubspot payment page to Stripe.
How to improve your revenue recognition?
There are several ways we can improve your revenue recognition and understanding. Let’s have a look at few of them.
Using Zaybra for hosted payments on Hubspot
Zaybra allows its customers to use virtually any payment method that Stripe supports, but without the need of leaving from Hubspot payment ...
3 overlooked reasons your customers are canceling their subscription
Reasons why your customers cancel their subscription can differ. However, not all churn is equal.